Streamline the plant operations
Align key business process in Plant
Consistency and Accuracy
Avoid Human Treachery
Streamline the plant operations
Marketing & Sales
The Module is implemented with Parallel process to Send Quotation and Sample. On the Quotation, any price discount more than company norm from guidance price, it will take approval from next level authority.
- Receive, save and acknowledge customer enquiry
- For in-stock products check availability of desired quantity
- Prepare, approve and dispatch quote
- Respond to customer queries on quote, amend quote if needed
- Track open enquiries, notify salesmen on pending responses
- Track closed enquiries, analyze and generate reports
- Receive Order and acknowledge and enter Schedules
- Once Submitted the Order, notification goes to Authority and Production Team
Invoice and Shipment
- Produced Materials/Part/Product allotted to Customer.
- Invoice is Prepared with appropriate Taxes (Has flexibility to set up GST)
- Customer is created through Workflow process
- Any amendment processed through workflow process.
- Once the Customer Is approved, the Customer Part is processed with Price/Part
Product Price Revision
- Any Price change, processed through Workflow. Hence there will not be any unauthorized price revision.
- The Price revision immediately notified to Management and Customer with effective dates.
- Create, setup guidance price and approve. The process managed with 3 stage workflow process.
- Amend Product information
- Amend Guidance Price.
BOM & PROCESS DESIGN
- It is unique feature of the Blaze.
- Define a composite process for manufacturing a product containing one or more steps. A complex process could have sub-processes each consisting of several steps
- For each step define process parameters and their acceptable range of values, where applicable; attach specs and drawings as needed
- Associate each process step with factory equipment, jigs, fixtures and tools; define number of components to be processed in a lot
- Create and maintain specifications, drawings quality and testing requirements for each item in the product BOM as needed
- Associate the BOM with each Process ad step defined as above.
- Based on monthly production plans and BOM, generate material requirements plan for each product
- Based on current inventory of products and individual parts, monthly requirements, minimum order quantities and lead time to procure, generate material procurement plan for bought-out materials
- Track incoming parts and their inspection reports to ensure procurement plan is on track
- Identify, (later forecast) critical material shortages and notify concerned persons
- Track procurement and quality records over time and adjust minimum order quantities, lead time; also attribute quality measure to various procurement channels based on their performance
- track the store stock of all direct and indirect materials
- Cost of each item in the item master will be identified and hence the stock value at any store or location can be computed in real-time
- The minimum order quantity of each item will be tracked and so alerts to re-stock the item will be generated on depletion of stock
- Aging of stock will be tracked and expired stock will be flagged and alerts triggered on expiry
- Based on customer delivery schedules and marketing estimates, a monthly production plan is prepared for each product
- The production plan is validated by the system employing plant capacity and process duration information
- The production plan can be optionally routed through an approval workflow through Stores and MRP departments, enabling them to validate the production plan based on stock position and material procurement constraints
- Plant production is tracked in real-time and compared against plan. Critical delays are identified and alerted
- The production plan can be modified based on order cancellations, critical material shortages, etc. Hence a production plan can have multiple versions
- The production plans for several months in advance can be used to generate sales forecasts
- Using data from the production plan and the process template, schedules will be generated for each production run for optimal utilization of resources
- The scheduler will consider priority and committed delivery dates to optimize overall in-time delivery
- The auto-generated schedules can be manually changed based on extraneous considerations
- Real-time display of jobs under process in various stages with estimated time to completion will be provided on a job control dashboard
- Dynamic rescheduling can be effected by changing the priorities of in-progress jobs
- generate a job card for it using the process template for the product
- The job card will travel with the components in production and will be updated at each stage. It will serve as a time-stamped record of the job through its various steps
- The job card has provision to record the step parameters and inspection outcomes. It therefore can help determine whether the steps have been performed in compliance with the product requirements
- The job card data will be entered in the system at appropriate stages in the production process for permanent storage and future reference
- The historic job card data will be periodically analyzed to suggest process improvements and optimization